Woodworking is never easy, and when it comes to plywood cutting and framing the wood. It gets more complicated. The major problem that arises here is which saw blade to use? Well, the question is very difficult but has a simple answer too. These plywood cutting saw blades must be strong, durable, and sharp. To function the cutting process, each time the blade should perform perfectly.
There are various options available in the market, but below are the top 5, 7 1/4 circular saw blade for plywood.
Best 7 1/4 circular saw blade for plywood
1. Makita circular saw blade
Makita stands first in the list with its exceptional saw blades pack of 10. Get this supreme quality blade at a very reasonable price and long life durability. As it comes in a pack of 10 blades, one can stock up a few blades for the backup and use it as per need. One can find these blades nearby their houses running to your home depot.
- It is a triple 7 ¼ circular saw blade with multiple uses.
- It has an alternate top and alternate face (ATAF) design that can accurately cut the object.
- It has expansion slots that words silently with minimal vibration and large sizing.
- The design is very hard and can be used to cut plywood with a hand-tensioned plate.
- It can also be used for laser cutting of vents.
- The engineers especially use these saw blades for projects.
- A 24 teeth saw blade for wood cutting, OSB, and much more.
2. Diablo saw blade for plywood
Another great option is Diablo’s saw blade. It comes in many variants of packaging from 1, 2, 4, 5, and 10 pack of blades. Diablo saw blade is made with a unique design with fiber cement. The polycrystalline diamond-tipped tooth can easily cut the plywood with a smooth finish touch.
- It is manufactured from the USA.
- It is a cement circular 7 ¼ saw blade that is very easy to use and function with.
- Originally the making of this saw blade is done from Italy but sold in other countries.
- It has a triple design that offers more precise cutting and 60 times longer life cutting experience.
- The standard carbide blades will never disappoint you.
- Diablo is the only PCD approved cement saw blade.
- The saw blade will give a laser-cut thin finish with less waste and dust that will help the users a lot.
- If you are working with cement board, plywood, hardboard, then you must invest in Diablo’s saw blade, and you won’t regret this purchase.
3. IRWIN 7 ¼ circular saw blade
Saw blades from IRWIN are always known for their strength and power performance. The blades are designed professionally, keeping the factors of use in mind. If you are looking for a strong and long run product that you can really rely on, then you must choose IRWIN. The tooth is thicker and cuts faster with less noise.
- It is one of the most affordable products of all.
- It is very easy to use the 7 ¼ blades and is highly durable.
- The IRWIN saw blade has a silicon coat on the blade that allows the working to be smoother and more manageable.
- It can be used on various materials like plywood, hardwood, cement board, and much more.
- The silicon coat reduces the work pitch while cutting.
- The design of the saw blade is also a unique selling point and a huge benefit.
- The carbide teeth design clearly delivers long life for the blade as each tooth is thicker and more reliable.
- IRWIN claims that the saw blades are 20% stronger and faster than others.
4. Lshuziyu circular saw blade
The Lshuziyu circular saw a blade is an ideal tool for lamination, veneer board, plywood hardwood, softwood, MDF, HDF. Don’t compromise in quality when you choose Lshuziyu’s saw blade. It comes in many variants differing from the no. of saw blades. The size remains the same in every variant.
- It has a 185mm diameter with ⅝ diamond washer.
- The cutting speed is 8500 RPM, and thickness is 1.6mm.
- They have the best range of teeth that can result beyond expectations.
- The carbide of the saw blade is designed to cut hardwood, plywood, laminate, MDF, and also softwood.
- You can also regrind the saw blade once you feel it is not sharp.
- It is coated with a red blade sticker that keeps the whole look of the blade amazing.
- For a clear cut and smooth finish, one must get this saw blade and have a great experience.
5. Overpeak plywood circular saw blade
One of the best products and amazon choice saw blade is from Overpeak. Now cut the plywood and much other wood material with this sharp and minimum waste turnout with Overpeak. These 7 ¼ saw blades are reasonable, and you can surely trust them when it comes to quality.
- It has one of the toughest carbide blades in the market with extra sharpness.
- It gives a longer duration, cutting life than other competitors available in the market.
- It has a unique design with top bevel teeth that provides an accurate straight cut with a smooth finish.
- It creates less noise and cuts the material very precisely.
- It has an average vibrating effect while working and has a stabilizer that traps the noise.
- The stabilizer also cools up blade wrap.
- It is very suitable for ripping wood, cutting plywood, laminate, crosscut wood, and much more.
Remember that 7 ¼ circular blades are apt for cutting plywood and many other wood-based materials. Each product as mentioned above, are amazing and can be purchased easily from Amazon. In my opinion, Makita is the best brand from where you can get your 7 ¼ circular saw blade for plywood. It is affordable and works tremendously on plywood. I hope you get your best-fit circular saw blade after reading this article.